Wednesday, October 31, 2007

From the White House to the Court House

I just replied to a comment to my posting on DailyKos about the approval of the FDP Netroots Coalition this weekend. Here is the sequence:
Great job guys! Go kick some sunshine state ass! (2+ / 0-)

I want a blue Florida in 2008!

I'm supporting Chris Dodd, and his plan to create the Rapid Response Reserve
Corps
.

by Skulnick on Wed Oct 31,
2007 at 10:22:39 AM EDT


And my reply:


We are planning on kicking a lot of ass in 2008, from the White House to the Court House, we are going to be kicking Republican ass all over this state in 2008.

So it just struck me that maybe here is an unofficial (and somewhat uncouth) rallying cry for this campaign cycle in Florida:


From the White House to the Court House,

We are going to be kicking Republican ass all over this state in 2008.
Let me know what you think.





No comments: